Agree to the Collection and Use of Personal Information
1. Personal information to be collected
"Mayplace" collects your personal information in a lawful and fair manner.
The personal information we collect is limited to the minimum information necessary to provide the service, and we do not collect sensitive personal information (such as race, religion, ideology, hometown, place of residence, political opinions, criminal records, health status, and sexual orientation) that may violate your human rights. However, we may collect sensitive information when you subscribe to certain programs. In that case, we will ask for your consent separately.
2. Purpose of processing personal information
"Mayplace" processes personal information for the following purposes. The personal information processed will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, we will obtain your individual consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- "Website," Membership registration and management, Checking the intention to join the membership, identifying and authenticating the person in accordance with the membership services, maintaining and managing membership, identifying the person using the limited identification system, preventing unauthorized use of the service, announcement and notifications of the results
- Products and services We process personal information for the purpose of delivering goods, making reservations and providing services, sending contracts and invoices, providing personalized services and content, verifying identity, age, paying and settling bills, and collecting debts.
- Grievance handling Your personal information is processed for the purpose of identifying the complainant, verifying the complaint, notifying the complainant of the investigation, fact-finding, and the outcome of the process.
3. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
"Mayfield" collects personal information for the following purposes:
- Name: for identity verification
- Email: handling inquiries/support and complaints
- Means of collection: website
- Retention period: 3 months
When using our services, the following personal information may be automatically generated and collected.
- IP address, cookies, MAC address, service usage history, visit history, call history during customer support
4. Outsourcing the handling of personal information
In principle, Mayplace handles and manages collected personal information. However, if necessary for smooth business operation, Mayplace may outsource certain parts of the process to the following companies:
- Sanha Information Technology Co., Ltd.: Computerized processing, maintenance, and management of website and guest information
- SureM: text messaging
- Naver Co., Ltd. and Ward Co., Ltd.: Managing reservations for the restaurant